Fact: There is a growing shortage of allergists in the United States. The allergy and asthma crisis is further aggravated by the shortage of allergy physicians needed to diagnose and treat patients. As a result, primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses are playing an increasingly important role in treating allergy sensitive patients. A recent paper published by allergy and asthma authorities around the world calls for non-allergy specialists to have access to more specialized and ongoing training (Pawankar et al. 2013).
The AllergenScript system is a patented, user-friendly allergy testing and treatment program designed with the non-allergy health professional in mind. Our system equips medical practitioners with the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose and treat patient allergies in their own offices, without the need for third-party referrals, thereby increasing your medical practice’s revenue.
The skin test is easy to administer; results are available in 15-20 minutes you can immediately decide whether the patient is a good candidate for in-house treatment, or if they should be referred to a board-certified allergy and immunology specialist. If the patient can be treated in-office, the AllergenScript system provides simple, ongoing allergy treatment options (allergen immunotherapy) that can be administered by you and your staff, helping your patient feel better and improve their quality of life.
The AllergenScript system comes with complete training and ongoing support, including training for your administrative staff and billing personnel.
What does it include?
Our comprehensive system provides everything you need to be successful in your practice. Your success is our success. The AllergenScript system makes implementation as seamless as possible and provides comprehensive training and support:
- On-site personalized training for you and your staff
- All equipment necessary to perform safe allergy testing
- Access to our easy, online training platform
- Free continuing education for you and your staff
- Allergy treatment education for all your patients
- Promotional posters, brochures, questionnaires and screening tools
- Materials for your web manager to create engaging online patient advertisements
- Support for your billing and administrative personnel
- Allergen immunotherapy solutions that can be safely administered by your staff or self-administered by the patient at home
- Access to evidence-based treatment guidelines and the latest scientific research
Learn more about the growing allergy crisis in the U.S. and how primary care physicians, pediatricians, family doctors and other non-allergy medical professionals are on the front lines of helping their patients find relief.